Best Mechanical CAD Training in Bhubaneswar !!
What is Mechanical CAD?
CAD is computer software that is used to help in creating, analyzing, modifying or optimizing a design. In mechanical engineering, CAD modeling is used for 2D drawings or 3D modeling of components from the conceptual design to the assembling of these components. Users find lots of difficulties while creating mechanical drawings by hands but CAD has come with various tools to help the users create precise drawings with an easy and swift move.
Mechanical drafting technicians make use of CAD hardware and software to design and create 3D models of mechanical devices. Mechanical CAD Certification in Bhubaneswar is designed with two semesters in length to train entry-level mechanical CAD operators.
Following are the topics covered in mechanical CAD course:
- Creating and Modifying Geometry
- Predefined Shapes
- Adding text and dimensions
- Quality Assurance
- Material Science
Who can take up the Mechanical CAD course?
Candidates who are interested in learning how to use CAD software in mechanical engineering can take up the Mechanical CAD course in Bhubaneswar to acquire a certificate from a renowned organization. To take up this course, one must qualify his/her 10th examinations with required marks. Or, candidates can apply after he/she has completed his/her 12th examination.
Learning benefits of taking Mechanical CAD course from EduCaff Bhubaneswar:
There are lots of benefits of attending Mechanical CAD Classes in Bhubaneswar at EduCaff Bhubaneswar. And the benefits are mentioned below:
- Taking Mechanical course, you will be able to use ready-made templates to make accurate design.
- You will also come to know how to check existing errors in design and also remove them before the final design.
- Documentation, an important step in designing will be an easy process for you.
- Using 3D CAD tools will facilitate to save data and drawings for the future. At the same time, you will be able to save time.
- Making use of CAD modeling, you will be provided with flexibility in developing a design.
Career Scopes for individuals trained with Mechanical CAD course at EduCaff Bhubaneswar:
Once you have completed the Mechanical CAD course, you can apply for the following job roles:
- Mechanical Drafting Technician
- Mechanical Designer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Candidates who are interested in Mechanical CAD will benefit from the Mechanical CAD course at EduCaff Bhubaneswar. EduCaff Bhubaneswar not only focuses on providing 100% knowledge satisfaction but also 100% JOB support once the course is complete.
OUR BATCH TYPE: Weekdays | Weekend | Fast Track
>> (Theory + Practical)
|04-April-20 at 10:00 am |
|08-April-20 at 04:30 pm |
|13-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|18-April-20 at 06:30 pm |
|23-April-20 at 02:30 pm |
|28-April-20 at 10:00 am |